Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Reason 765 on Why I'm going straight to Hell

This weekend has had non stop coverage of the Pope's death. Which means we have been hearing the word "pope" a few several million times in the past few days. Which brings me to Reason 765 I'm going straight to hell. Every time I hear the word "pope" this is what I am thinking or saying. (picture it in a phoney Italian accent) "The Popea? The Popea hes a coming to a dinner? The Popea hes a coming in a twenty minutes. Where the Popea? Oh the Popea he died. The Popea he dead"

if your confused this might help you http://www.the-state.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger bm said...

But anyone with the fringe benefit traveling means like the Pope could have traveled around the globe. If he would have walked or at least paid his own way and stepped off his pedastal to work in the trenches, than he would have had my respect. Anyone...ANYONE could have done what the Pope did considering what he had at his disposal. There are a lot of people breaking their backs a lot harder to help humanity, but for some reason the Pope lives like a king and others are picked off by guerilla fire and buried in mass graves.

6:15 PM  
Blogger TTG said...

Point taken about the Pope. I think he did much more than any other Pope has done, but It still should be more. This world is just a crazy place and I wish I could make it better, but I am just one person. Someone like the Pope could have...or the President.

At least the Pope was against the war.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home