Monday, March 07, 2005

More more more IMPROV!!!!

Hey-

Let me tell you a little bit about my friends, the Cellar Dwellers. They are an excellent troupe out of Beaver County, PA who do weekly improv shows and GREAT sketch shows every few months.

They will be performing with us at HUMP! on Wednesday, March 16, so come check us all out for the price of one!!!

AND I want to let you know that Dave and I are performing in the Cellar Dwellers' Sketch show "Prostate of the Union." The show, written by the Cellar Dwellers, is a collection of over 12 hilarious skits followed by an hour of unrehearsed, unpredictable theater improv. The show is Saturday March 19 at 8 pm at CCBC. Check out their website for more info: www.thecellardwellers.com ! I guarantee you will laugh or I will clean your bathroom.

You can also find out about the Dwellers, and read some pretty funny blogs.

Every Friday, you can see some great improv by the this group of mostly single gentlemen (YOU HEARD ME, LADIES!!) and win prizes when you get up on stage with them. Most weeks, you even get to see myself and Dave and on occasion, Big Matt and Teresa, up there with them. It is well worth the trip out of Pittsburgh! Shows run from 10 pm-12am and cost $2!!!!

Hope to see you there. Let me know if you want to carpool.
Nang

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry ... said...

Thanks Nang! :) You guys are awesome, too, and our Prostate wouldn't be the same without you. ;)
I'd carpool with you, but that would seem a little out of the way.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home