Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Rapper steps out of the closet for a moment.

White Girl Rap

Put your hands up, Put your hand up, Put your hands up
T step to the mic

I step up to the mic
I bust a rhyme
I know your gonna like

I’m the girl you’d least expect
To bust it like this
But I’m up on deck.

I was born and raised up in the port
I grew up a good girl
Well of sorts

I anin’t exactly from the hood
But I grew up next door
If you would.

Now you know I got street cred
I wasn’t in a gang
Which is why I ain’t dead

Now I perform comedy on stage
With I-factor
They are all the rage

I do improv off the top of my head
Make of scenes
Meet guys named Fred

Try to make a lot of the funny
Make people laugh
Don’t do it fo the money

I say what is on my mind
Whatever comes out
Is crazy you’ll find

Now you know my rhymes are hard
I can even get medieval
Just like the Bard

Now I need to step in the closet
Put the rhymes away
And go write some sonnets.

So now you know how I kick it
Come check us out
Just buy a ticket.

White Girl OUT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home